Ingredients (2 servings)
2/3 cup (100g) Swiss Cheese
2 oz (60g) Mozzarella cheese
2 slices of bacon
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Wash peppers, cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, add cheese, and bacon cut into small pieces.
- Add pepper and basil leaves.
- Fill the sliced peppers with the filling and place on a baking sheet in a baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- For a vegetarian option, do not add bacon but
insteadadd pinchof salt.
- You can also add parmesan and in that case, there is no need for salt (if you are making vegetarian option).
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: