Ingredients (3 servings)
4 cups almond flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp baking soda
8 oz tomato sauce (250 ml)
1 cup cheddar cheese (220 g)
1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl mix almond flour, salt, garlic powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients to get a dough.
- Separate dough into 3 balls.
- Slightly flour work area and flatten each ball using the rolling pin to get a circle with diameter ~ 7 inches and 1/4 inch thick.
- Place parchment paper in a baking dish, add pizza dough and bake for 5 minutes.
- Once the crust is done, add tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, pepper, oregano, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Once the pizza is baked, add avocado on top.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Awesome post! Keep up the great work! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂