Ingredients (4 servings)
1 butternut squash
2 tsp olive oil
pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cut butternut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds and place squash in a baking dish (I put parchment paper in a dish).
- Put olive oil on each side of butternut squash.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 50 minutes (or until tender).
- You can use butter instead of olive oil.
- Feel free to add spices that you like.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: