4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup honey
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and combine with butter, vanilla extract, honey, and pumpkin puree.
- Add salt, cinnamon, almond flour, and baking soda. Stir.
- Pour the batter to lightly greased or buttered baking pan.
- Bake 35 minutes and cool before serving.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: