1 pack lentils
1 onion, chopped
1 can tomato sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
2 sausages cut into small pieces
1/2 tsp baking soda
- In a slow cooker, place onion, lentils, all spices, and sausages. Stir.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Stir.
- Add baking soda and bay leaves.
- Cook 4 hours on high temperature or 8 hours on low temperature.
- Soaking method for lentils: leave them in the water on room temperature during the night, in the morning rinse them a couple of times, and they are ready.
- You can add more water if you want to get a soup.
- For a vegan/vegetarian option: just do not add sausages. My suggestion is to add carrots instead.
- You can serve it with a slice of bread.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: