1 cup unsalted peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter with maple syrup until it is creamy.
- Add almond flour and stir until you get a dough.
- Separate the dough into 18 small balls.
- Place each ball on the baking sheet and flatten the cookies with fork or hands.
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes.
- When it is done, leave it to cool for at least one hour before serving.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: