Ingredients (2 servings)
1 large heart of romaine lettuce, chopped
1 can tuna in olive oil
A mix of dry-roasted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries
2 oz (55 g) mozzarella cheese
1-2 cups grape tomatoes
4 tbsp (14 g) croutons
Pinch of salt, pepper, and basil leaves
- Place romaine in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add tuna, the mix of seeds and cranberries, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese cut into small pieces.
- Add croutons and basil leaves.
- If you have tuna in water, my suggestion is to dry it first and add olive oil after you place romaine lettuce in a bowl.
- You can also add some salad dressings such as ranch or caesar.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: