Ingredients (1 serving)
4 tbsp rolled oats
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp flex seeds
1 tsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp protein powder (vanilla flavor)
1 small chopped apple
- Place rolled oats into a saucepan and add water.
- Place the saucepan on medium-high heat and cook at least 5 min (no more than 10).
- When it is done, place oats in a bowl, add a mix of flax seeds, chia seeds, protein powder, cinnamon, and cocoa powder. Stir well.
- Cut an apple into small cubes and place them on top of the oatmeal.
- If you do not have an apple, you can use any other fruit.
- When I am preparing for 2, I usually split an apple and banana into two portions (and double all the other ingredients).
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: