300 g whole wheat-rye flour
200 g buckwheat flour
500 ml lukewarm water
5 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp sesame
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, mix whole wheat-rye flour, buckwheat flour, lukewarm water, and olive oil. Cover and leave on room temperature for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, preheat oven to 430 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix lemon and baking soda in a small bowl. Add mix, baking powder, sunflower seeds, and salt to the dough.
- Pour into non-stick loaf pan and moisten the surface of the bread with hands. Put sesame on the top of the bread.
- Bake 10 minutes on 430 degrees F (220 degrees C), then lower the temperature to 340 degrees F (170 degrees C) and bake for another 50 minutes.
- When the bread is done, wrap it in the clean kitchen cloth and cut when cool.
- On top of the bread, you can also add sunflower seeds.
- I usually prepare the dough in the evening and then bake in the morning.
- Fermentation of 6 hours is a process that allows
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: