Ingredients (12 muffins)
1 cup cornflour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 canola oil
1 cup Greek yogurt
175g feta cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
water if necessary
You can add spinach or ajvar as well
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and lightly grease muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cornflour, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder. Add Greek yogurt, canola oil, feta cheese, and egg to the mix. Stir gently to combine.
- Divide the batter evenly, add sesame on the top, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- You can use whole-wheat flour instead of
flour. all purpose
- If you put Kefir, Serbian/Turkish yogurt, or 1.5 cup milk instead of Greek yogurt – you do not need water.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: