Ingredients (2 servings)
1 halved zucchini (seeds removed)
1 chicken breast (made with Sous Vide) and cut into small cubes
½ BBQ sauce
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ tsp turmeric
¼ tsp garlic powder
olive oil in a spray
spinach for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh out (you can also trim the ends off at this point or while you are eating).
- Put zucchini in a greased baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breast (if you made it in Sous Vide), sprinkle with turmeric, garlic powder, BBQ sauce, and parmesan.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Add cranberries and spinach for decoration.
- If you are using Sous Vide to prepare meat, my suggestion is to cook on 160 degrees F (75 degrees C) for 1,5 hours (2 hours if it was frozen).
- If you do not have Sous Vide, put the chicken breast in a skillet over medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- You can mix zucchini pulp with chicken if you prefer.
- If you do not like BBQ sauce, you can skip that step.
- Spinach can be replaced by parsley or basil leaves, whatever you like.
- When I serve as a lunch meal, I usually add rice and serve below zucchini (see picture below).
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: