18 digestive NO SUGAR ADDED cookies (250g)
1/2 cup ground walnuts (50g)
1/2 cup melted butter (125g)
2 cups soaked cashews
1/2 cup soy milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup cocoa powder (100g)
- Mix ground digestive cookies, ground walnuts, and melted butter.
- Spread out in a dish and chill until cool.
- Blend the soaked cashews and soy milk until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix cashew cream, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Pour filling into crust and add fresh blackberries on the top
. Refrigeratefor at least three hours.
- Digestive cookies can be replaced by ginger cookies.
- Soy milk can be replaced by any nut milk.
- Instead of blackberries, you can add raspberries, strawberries, or mix all of them.
- To make soaked cashews, add water and cashews in a
sauscepan, bring water to boil, remove from heat, cover and let sit for about 15 minutes.
Do you like this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: